Labels

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Who is the Kat lady?

Hello! I'm Kat. Nice to meet you. :) I wanted to let you lovely people know just who I am. First and foremost I'm a follower of Jesus. He died for me and I am forever living my life for him. I love my church! Not only do I go to the college group, but I serve in Wildlife, the jr high ministry. You make think I'm a crazy person for hanging out with middle schoolers willingly three times a week, but I love those students and the amazing staff I get to hang out with. we recently finished a four week competition called Tournament Series and it was so fun dressing us and playing games with the crazy kids. Here's a picture of what TS looks like.
I'm a huge family person. I have two wonderful big brothers, Tim and Jon.
Yeah, they're pretty silly, but I wouldn't be able to live without them. Even though they pick on me at times, they are constantly encouraging me and loving on me. I love them! My oldest brother is married to my sister in law, Silvana.
I'm incredibly blessed with a sister that steers me towards the Lord and loves me like we were related from birth. She is the best.
Then there are my parents.
Yep! You guessed it. They are silly too. But they are amazing supporters. I couldn't live without them, literally. The reason I talk about my family in the "About me" section is because without them I wouldn't be me. I love my family and would do anything for them.

However, when it comes to me, well, here it is:
I love Disneyland! It is my home.

I'm a huge nerd. That's right. We're talking Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Doctor Who, Star Trek. You name it, I'm a fan girl of it.

As you can see above, I also love hanging out with my friends and going on adventures. Of course, this one was Disney.Another thing I do with friends, BAKE. (Note the Batman apron. Told you I was a nerd.)

Some might think of adventure as something like this
I like to think that one can live adventures everyday! It doesn't matter if you're going on a 15,000 mile hike of the world, or trying out a new recipe. Adventure can come in the everyday. It's up to you to make it.





No comments:

Post a Comment