Labels

Sunday, March 31, 2013

How to wear Mint Green

One of my favorite colors for the past year has been mint green. I just can't get enough of it! Whenever I'm in stores it is what I am immediately drawn to. My love of mint green has grown and so has my wardrobe. Mint is unique, because you can pair it with a variety of colors and it looks amazing. Almost like white or black I took a few mint items from my closet and paired them with a variety of items. I hope it inspires you.

First I started with a slouchy shirt from Target
Outfit #1
*Brown pants: Forever 21  *Belt: From a pair of pants from Target *Shoes: Rainbows
Outfit #2
*Lace shorts: Khols  *Neclace: Etsy  *Shoes: Rainbows

Mint tights from Urban Outfitters
Outfit #1
*White tank: Khols  *Neclace: Etsy  *Black skirt: Target  *Black flats: Urban Outfitters
Outfit #2
*Sweater: Khols  *Dress: Target  *Black flats: Urban Outfitters

Mint pants from Target
Outfit #1 
*White collared top: Target *Sunglasses: Target *Watch: Belongs to my friend Anna Shoes: *Rainbows
Outfit #2
*Coral top: Target *Neclace: Sammygirl.com *Cochet shoes: Toms.com

Mint Shorts from Gap
Outfit #1
*Lace top: Target *Shoes: Rainbows
Outfit #2
*Neclace: Forever 21 *Striped top: Forever 21 *Sandals: Target

Mint V neck from Target
Outfit
*Glasses: Target *Skirt: Forever 21 *Neclace: Sammygirl.com *Oxfords: Target

Mint dress from Charlotte Russe
Outfit #1
*Black peep toe pumps: Payless
Outfit #2
*Blazer: Target *Nude wedges: Target

Mint maxi dress from Target (with pockets!!)
Outfit #1
*Denim shirt: Target *Neclace: Sammygirl.com
Outfit #2
*Gray Shirt: Target *Neclace: Sammygirl.com

Don't forget accessories!
*Scarf on the left: Target *Watch: Target *Chevron rings: Target *Scarf on the right: Target *Nail polishes: Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect in Sea and Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Extreme Wear in Mint Sorbet *Mint and gold ring: Vintage from my mother


And that's it! There were so many outfits to choose from, but I only chose two for each item. As you can see, you can pair mint with almost anything and it still looks great! HUGE shout out to my best friend and photographer/ model, Anna Mickeymousky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment