Labels

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Tardis Gingerbread House

Alright, I know it's not Christmas time, but one of my very favorite shows in the entire universe, Doctor Who returns tonight at 8 o'clock! To celebrate, I'm posting my very own, one of a kind, Tardis gingerbread house. My friend Carissa and I made it last December and I am still very proud of it. All it took was a store bought gingerbread house kit and some homemade icing. (Icing includes powdered sugar and milk and food coloring.)
Step one: Cut all house side pieces into equal rectangle sizes.
Step two: Make the roof by cutting four square pieces to layer them atop each other.
Step three: Ice the top squares blue and the sides 3/4 blue and the top 1/4 white.
Step four: Make black bars on windows and add "Police Box" and white square paper and door handles.
Step five: Paste all pieces together.
Step six: Place a gumdrop on top and there you have it!!

If you love the weeping angels as much as us then add one of those as well.
Enjoy fellow Whovians!



No comments:

Post a Comment